This project is called "mystical fins". We made surfboard fins that are different than normal and work for surfing. the materials and tool I used were a computer and Tinker cad. I learned how to utilize Tinker Cad a bit better. the most challenging part was finding the length out. I didn't think that the lengths would be a big part. to resolve this we found the measurements of the bottom of the fin. the most fun part was styling the fin. Going through this process i learned how to use Tinker Cad better. I also found out that its helpful to find actual lengths of different fins. If I could change one thing I would extend the width.
For my project, I made a toy car that goes forward and stops when it sees a wall. The materials I used were a hummingbird board, an old toy car that I took apart to modify, wires, and a distance sensor. The tools I used were a computer, a soldering iron, and an outlet. The hardest part was finding out what to make the car from until I found an old toy car that I could modify. The most fun part was how after all the work of putting in the servos, the car finally did what I programmed it to do. From this project, I learned how to find different parts of remote control cars and how to input servos using a computer. If I could change one thing, I would make the wires longer so that the toy car could drive a little bit further.
The project is about a man on a pogo stick spinning and bouncing up and down. the materials i needed were two sticks an iPhone box 3 bearings, eyelets and seven pieces of foam.The tools I used were crimpers, markers and scissors and finally hole punchers. The hardest part was figuring out how i would get it to spin but after some time I figured by watching the videos of them. the most fun part was getting it to work and the final part to make it work. Going through this process I learned what a crimper is and I found out that its easier to start with the bottom of the project and go step by step in order. if I could change anything I would make it bounce higher up and down.
This is the first day of building our project this day I got a lot of stuff done.
This was the second day were we started soldering and I soldered all the wires to make a circuit.
This was when I started covering all the wires and finalized the project.
These were my notes and sketches on the project.